Thursday, October 4, 2018

Things Not Seen: Part 2 (Health Scares)



My mom missed so much after she departed the land of the living and something she missed that I wish she was here for was the health scares I had after her death: Breast Tumor and Frozen Shoulder.
I am quite certain if she were alive when I when a tumor was discovered in my breast during my second mammogram that I ever had I would not have flipped out. I suspect she would have gently reminded me of my family history of benign breast tumors and that everything would be ok. Instead, I had two weeks of thinking I had cancer. Thinking that I would get very sick despite being a very healthy person.

She also missed when I was diagnosed with a Frozen Shoulder and a time in my life when I first felt helpless. Having her here would have made me feel better. She most likely would have cooked for me, did my hair, and possibly even spent the night with me the first few weeks after my shoulder locked. Thankfully, I did have people to help me but I would have loved to have the love of my mother to help me through.

Interestingly enough, her battles with physical and mental illnesses have taught me that we can survive most things. We can still live even when we are surrounded around a sea of chaos.

1 comment:



  1. My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete